I’ve gone MIA (missing in action) while moving, but I haven’t forgotten ya. Allow me to share with you my honest thoughts about Amazon and/or Amazon FBA courses, the cost, the value, and the success and failures. In Episode 10 I share:
- How I failed with a $4k course
- How to evaluate a course’s likelihood to help you succeed with your learning style
- The way to evaluate support BEFORE purchasing the course
- What I did to get a course I couldn’t afford in full
- Why you DON’T need any course to succeed
- And more!!
If you like what you hear, please comment, rate, and subscribe!
Stitcher user? Visit, http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ryan-rice/fba-journey?refid=stp