Guess who’s done moving and on to recover from surgery? Meeeee, but I haven’t forgotten ya. Allow me to share with you what I do while I’m waiting for my order to be produced and shipped. In Episode 11 I share:
- 4 Things I do to ensure a smooth launch shortly after my items arrive
- How to evaluate ship with confidence using either my supplier or a forwarder
- The way to write a product description that SELLS and gets viewers in the buying mood
- What 2 items must be showcased in your description, period (hint: it works great with bullet points or the hyphen symbol)!
- How to get reviews that are both within Amazon’s TOS and not morally “corrupt:
- And more!!
If you like what you hear, please comment, rate, and subscribe!
Stitcher user? Visit, http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ryan-rice/fba-journey?refid=stp